Dubai is known as a city of superlatives, as it boasts many of the world’s biggest, largest and tallest. Yes, from the tallest building in the world – the famed Burj Khalifa, to the largest mall in the world – the Dubai Mall, to the largest man-man islands – the World Islands, Dubai has many landmarks to it credit. It has a host of other records too as the world’s largest choreographed fountain system – the Dubai Fountains, the world’s biggest gold ring, to the world’s largest fireworks display and more; the country believes in making a mark in whatever it does.
So if you are already looking for flights to Dubai to plan your vacation, why not plan a stay at one of the luxury hotels that dot the city? After all, being a city of superlatives, the luxury you can enjoy here is also way above the luxury of most places. Here is a look at hotels where can you stay in Dubai and be treated like royalty. Read on to find out more.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Opulence is the hallmark of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. View it from a distance. You will see that structurally it resembles the sail of a boat and is set on its own island! (READ: How To Up Your Creative Beach Photography)
● You check-in and the room comes with 24-carat gold iPads! I mean, could you ask for any more shameless pampering? That the Wi-Fi is free is once again stating the obvious.
● With dedicated helicopter transfers and the largest fleet of chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce cars at your service, life looks heavenly.
● You will enjoy your own butler service, private elevators, designer toiletries, whirlpool baths, Egyptian linen, cinema in the suite and access to a private beach! Let’s face it, you are treated like royalty at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah!
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Built in modern Arabian style (come on, you know you want to see that in Dubai), the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a beachfront hotel.
● The touch of Middle-Eastern elegance – that’s what the rooms come with. The bathrooms are mosaic-tied and decorated with Murano glass pendants. Those have got to have been imported from Italy! Some suites have kitchens and fitness areas.
● Stay connected during your stay. You will find iPad minis and free Wi-Fi in the room.
● Enjoy the privacy of exclusive cabanas and day-villas if you are an in-house guest. Things cannot turn more posh than this! Find the best deals on Dubai flights to spend your vacation here.
Armani Hotel Dubai
The Armani Hotel Dubai occupies eleven floors of Burj Khalifa and has a private entrance. This high-end hotel was envisioned by fashion icon Giorgio Armani could be your choice of hotel. Here’s why –
● The rooms are decorated with Japanese tatami and luxury fabrics. Be treated to the world of Armani aesthetics. Understated elegance defines its decor.
● There are seven restaurants in the hotel serving world cuisines. Spoilt for choice – that’s what you are!
● You will see the Dubai Fountain or the Arabian Gulf from the comfort of your room. The view is to die for! It takes very little time to reach Dubai from the western part of India, making it a popular getaway from places like Ahmedabad. You can book Ahmedabad to Dubai flight ticket at low cost to view the Arabian Gulf from the Armani Hotel Dubai.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
This luxurious beachfront hotel is safely one of the best places to spend your vacation in Dubai. Flights to Dubai are easily available, so go ahead and book your stay here to experience the trademark Ritz-Carlton hospitality. You are in for a treat.
● The architecture is Persian influenced and the elegant rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows. Rather grand!
● Care for a view? Attached terraces and balconies will offer you just that. You can see the garden or the city from it.
● It has six outdoor swimming pools and a world class spa. For signature treatments and therapies, I recommend at least an afternoon here!
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Located on the world-famous Palm Jumeirah, this hotel is the last word in luxury. Let’s stay here!
● The luxurious rooms feature the signature Waldorf Astoria beds. Need a night of restful sleep? You have come to the right place!
● The rooms come with large balconies and views of the Palm Jumeirah or the Dubai skyline. Can it get any better?
● With six bars and restaurants, you can choose from designer cocktail lists and be treated to live music. Boredom does not stand a chance, what say?
Plan your Dubai vacation today. The only hitch is you might get used it too quickly and never want to leave. Dubai has that effect on people.